Tuesday 23 February 2016

Humans of Pilgrim Dinners: Nathan

We're starting a new series here, with a nod towards the hugely influential blog, Humans of New York. We'll be featuring photos and stories of people who attend our free dinners, with their permission (of course!).

First up is Nathan, from Yorkshire, England. Nathan has been sharing Thursday dinner with us since before Christmas.

Photo by Jordan de Hoog.
"I just come here to keep my mind interested. I'm thinking a lot about God, science, philosophy. I've been writing about what I've been thinking. I think I've been thinking more than ever before. I've never been happier, really. I've had a lot of support coming out here [to Australia] -- not financial support but prayer support. Which I guess I appreciate. My brother is an evangelical. When he reads something in the Bible he doesn't like, he has to agree with it anyway. He'd be really happy that I'm coming here."

1 comment:

  1. Great idea here guys! Looking forward to a few more glimpses in future.

    ReplyDelete